Parafait Komplete is a self-contained kiosk for arcades, which includes an in-built Server machine, making it the ideal option for small businesses or for remote locations where the kiosk might be left unattended. The kiosk is built to be robust both in terms of its hardware and software. Here are some of the key features:
- The Parafait Komplete is equipped with FortiGate 30E — a compact, cost-effective, all-in-one security appliance that provides the network security and connectivity that the Parafait Komplete needs for optimal performance.
- When a customer approaches the Parafait Komplete kiosk, they will be greeted by an elegant and intuitive touchscreen interface using which they can purchase a new card or recharge their existing one.
- The menu on the kiosk is fully configurable. You can incentivise customers to use the kiosk by making special products or offers available exclusively through the kiosk.
- The kiosk can accept payments in the form of notes, coins or credit/debit cards.
- The kiosk is multilingual and also includes an in-built speaker to play audio instructions, simplifying guest experience further.
“We add another offering to our Kiosk product line with Parafait Komplete. This gives our clients a quick plug and play option to set up a self-service sales channel on the premises or in remote unattended locations,” says Mr.Mathew Ninan, Vice President of Development at Semnox. “Parafait-Komplete gives our clients a unique opportunity to increase their sales with minimal capital or infrastructure requirements.”
With the Parafait Komplete, your customers will be able to make purchases with ease and you will be creating a great first impression on them with this state-of-the-art kiosk. On the operations side, the kiosk allows you to reduce costs and streamline your business — something that is crucial in these challenging times.