Liability Waivers are an important element of outdoor/indoor parks and attractions within Family Entertainment Centers. Semnox has announced the release of the Waiver suite of products to complement the existing Parafait POS Waiver solution via WACOM device. The solution now includes 3 new solution components:
- iOS and Android based tablet Waivers: These are particularly useful for indoor/outdoor parks and attractions within FECs needing a waiver solution. This will allow guests to register and complete their waiver prior to making a purchase and/or enjoy an attraction or ride or participating in an event.
- Waivers on Full-Service Kiosk: Guests can now complete registration and waiver on dedicated self-service Kiosks or do the same on the existing Full-Service Kiosks at the venue that are used to purchase game cards, attraction plays or Food & Beverage.
- Online waivers – Guest can sign waivers online or party host can email the guests a link that allows the participating guests to sign their respective waive
Listed below are some of the key features of the Waiver solution:
- Facility level waiver support for booking and attraction products
- Ability to view, print, email or deactivate customer signed waiver copies
- Ability to sign waivers on behalf of minor children
- New waiver assignment process for sales, reservations, execution of online transactions in POS
- Booking transaction can be created without signing waiver. However, before the booking can be executed, waiver mapping must be completed
- Ability to sign waivers using reservation code or transaction OTP (One Time Password)
- Waiver code concept when staff is not allowed to lookup customer information
“Integrated Waiver solution is another step to provide seamless and integrated solution for Family Entertainment and Amusement Park industry. Ability to register waiver via Mobile App, Self-Service Kiosk and POS gives it holistic flavor. Our focus on security and controls ensure sale and reservation don’t complete without signed waivers and signed waivers are encrypted to ensure data compliance” says Mr. Mathew Ninan, Vice President – Development, Semnox.