- Flexible ticketing solution available in the form of RFID cards/tags, barcodes, wristbands and more.
- Entry ticketing sales through multiple channels – guests can buy onsite, online (B2B and B2C), and at self-service kiosks.
- Allows you to create season passes and multiple entry packages.
- Centrally controlled by a single management unit.
- Upsell with ease: The solution integrates food, beverage, and merchandise sales with flexible ticketing. You can offer special seasonal promotions and group discounts, keeping your guests happy and your business thriving.
- Manage it all in one spot. No matter the point of sale or volume of guests, we integrate all the data and help you make sense of it. Track footfall, see which rides are crowd favourites and identify which ones need sprucing.
- Faster turnaround: Our holistic solution integrates data across channels, giving your staff real-time updates about operations so that they can respond quickly and resolve queues in no time.
Other Solutions for Water/ Theme Park
FAQs about Entry Ticketing And Cashless Solutions
No. The ticketing system works well for parks of all sizes and it can even be used for multiple locations.
Our local offices and partners offer 24x7 support through trained personnel and our global support centre is always available for you. Additionally, an engineer always available online.
The best option for you is based on the geography, size, nature of your business & park requirements. Semnox provides consulting expertise to help you make an informed decision. Our systems are capable of supporting any of the above options.
Yes, Semnox does supply Korean-made, high-quality RFID locks. Our Parafait Park Management system can also help with managing locker operations.
Yes. Parafait can help you manage all park operations in a cashless manner with the integrated solutions approach.
Semnox can provide you with Self-Service Ticketing Kiosks that can take care of ticketing as well as F&B operations in a Park.
Yes. Based on your requirements, we can provide security-encrypted RFID/Barcode/QR Code based cards, wristbands and more.
Yes. We can provide you with a range of Access Control Gates options. If you wish to integrate with third-party Access Control Gates, we can do that too.
Parafait is a technology solution that leads to process automation. The automation, in turn, leads to reduced pilferage & human intervention, reducing operational cost. Reach out to us to learn more about how we can help improve your operational efficiency, reduce operational costs & create a better experience for your customers.
All tickets are tracked in the Parafait system and the details can be viewed in the dashboard at any time by the administrator or anyone with the relevant authorization.
The only prerequisite is the Need & Intent of a park to implement the Parafait system. The Semnox team can detail out the ‘Need’ to implement a system based on existing Park operations & pain points. This should justify the ‘Intent’ of implementation by the park operator. As such, the Semnox Park Management & Ticketing System can be implemented at any park.
This depends on the nature of the park, its operations & its capacity to handle change management. Based on our experience, we typically take 4-8 weeks for implementation, training & for the park to get accustomed to the change.
The Semnox system has the capability to handle both scenarios based on the park’s operational needs.