Employment type: Full-time
Location – 11498 Luna Road, Suite 200, Farmers Branch, TX 75234.
With a moderate degree of independence and moderate oversight, the Senior Solution Specialist will partner with our sales teams
to address the technical requirements of our customers and engage in the technical presentation,
modification, and implementation of our products to new and prospective customers.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers.
- Engaging in demonstrations and white board talks and participating in the technical aspects of responses to RFIS, RFPS, and RFQS.
- Leading the conversation with Senior executives such as CEO, CTO, CIO, SVP, VP, directors and architects in technology and business roles within customer organizations.
- Interacting with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements, and providing recommendations for technical planning, improvements, and features.
- Engaging with customers and stakeholders to proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and providing sales support.
- Developing prototype code and architecture for customers as necessary for our proprietary RFID platform. This includes:
a. Optimization of the Parafait edge reader interface boards to stand with the latest version of arcade games
b. Facelift design of RFID hardware solutions
c. Parafait system enhancement and configuration setup; and
d. Data collection of payment gateways and corresponding integrations with the Parafait system.
- Assisting clients and solving problems with installed equipment/product.
- Assessing and advising product team on technology roadmap relevant to market in areas of traditional POS, self-service kiosks, tablet POS, ecommerce, membership program, mobile apps, smart digital signage and related technology in the entertainment parks,
attractions, and leisure industry.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent in CS, EE, IT or closely related field, and three (3) years of professional experience as a Solution Specialist, Analyst, Sales Engineer, or related occupation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in architectural, design and functional knowledge of Venue management technology in family entertainment, parks and leisure domains.
- Minimum 3 years of operating expertise on the venue management functional modules such as management studio and channel solutions such as POS, Tablet, Mobile POS, Kiosk ecommerce.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on domain skills in the areas of family entertainment parks, attractions and leisure business; and
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in MS SQL database, RFID technology, network topology & architecture.
Bepin Jose, President | firstname.lastname@example.org