Setting up an amusement park is an expensive affair — the rides and equipment require a significant investment of capital. To ensure that you get the most out of this investment, it is essential that regular maintenance and repair activities are conducted at the park. But managing these activities can be challenging — more so if you do not have an integrated system to manage operations.
In this article, we are going to look at the Maintenance Module of Parafait — the integrated venue management system from Semnox — and understand how this module facilitates flawless asset management and maintenance at amusement parks. Let’s dive in.
The Complete Maintenance Solution For Parks
The Maintenance Module of Parafait allows you to keep the assets at your venue healthy and your guests safe while complying to all the safety protocols and statutory requirements that are unique to your business or region.
The module is equipped with smart functionality that tracks the repair and upkeep of all rides and equipment, schedules maintenance and logs-in completion updates, leaving nothing to chance. This way, the assets at your park remain healthy for a long time and you don’t need to constantly invest in replacements.
Here are some of the featured highlights of the Maintenance Module:
- The module allows you to set up tasks for an asset group or even a single ride. You can also assign ad-hoc jobs if the need arises.
- The module can schedule recurring jobs and help assign staff to the same, tracking each job all the way to closure.
- The module offers automated scheduling and job creation based on the initial setup. These features are uniquely useful in the present pandemic scenario, allowing you to manage staff more effectively and have only necessary personnel present on-site at any given time.
- You can generate detailed reports based on the completion of maintenance and repairs. The module also creates follow-up requests as part of scheduled safety and maintenance checks.
- The module allows you to identify maintenance-heavy assets and know the time and money they consume. This means that you will be able to track what works and which rides ask for downtime, giving you a better understanding of the ground realities of your park.
- To make it easier for technicians and maintenance personnel to share real-time updates on the go, this module is available in tablet mode as well.
To put it simply, the Maintenance Module provides complete visibility into upkeep operations.
The true power of the Maintenance Module lies in the fact that it is part of a larger, more complete park management system. One of the possibilities that is unlocked because of this is the ability for you to use digital signage to communicate with you guests the maintenance and upkeep activities that are happening at your venue, instilling a sense of confidence in them. This is particularly useful at the present time, given the COVID-19 pandemic and the need to regularly sanitize the premises.
Ensuring Longevity Of Equipment and Assets At Parks
The Maintenance Module allows you to run your park with confidence, with the ability to anticipate and address any technical issues that might come up. In the long run, you get to make the most of your investment while ensuring your guests are safe and are enjoying their time at your venue without a worry in the world!
Are you looking for a maintenance solution for your amusement park or entertainment venue? Does the Parafait solution seem like the right fit for your needs? Then reach out to a Semnox representative right away and get answers to any questions you might have! Email us at email@example.com or call us.